My name is Dr. Bill Stillwell and I’m an orthopaedic surgeon. And just like anyone else, I fear the sudden vice-grip of crushing pain in my chest, shortness of breath, tingling up my left arm…
…And all the other horrible signs that plaque has ruptured in an artery of my heart – and death of my heart muscle fibers might soon occur, and from there…
…It gives me a cold sweat, just thinking about it. My father died from a cardiac event when he was nearly 54 years old – far too young for anyone to go. And I sure don’t want the same thing to happen to me.
So I use the best medically proven treatments available to keep this nightmare at bay:
Every morning I take a certain capsule that lowers my bad cholesterol and blood pressure…and this capsule is NOT a prescription drug. It is actually a naturally occurring substance that drug companies DON’T want you to know about.
And, unfortunately, your own DOCTOR will never tell you about it either.
However, I will. The capsule I take for my heart health and longevity contains Allicin, a unique compound which has been proven to lower bad cholesterol levels significantly, without any significant side effects, in independent clinical trials.
Why not just take a prescription?
That’s a good question, but it’s one asked ONLY by men and women who are NOT on any prescription medication for cholesterol yet. Here’s why:
• Muscle aches and weakness
• Abdominal pain, cramps, bloating and gas
• Sleep problems
…If you haven’t been put on these prescription drugs (yet), those are just words. But for many, many people who feel trapped into taking potentially dangerous medication for their cholesterol…this is painful reality. But it can be even worse:
Statins may damage your brain
Biophysics professor Yeon-Kyun Shin in the Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology at Iowa State University, found that statins could also be robbing the brain of thinking power and memory by doing exactly what they are designed to do, which is to reduce cholesterol. It turns out that statins not only inhibit the liver from making cholesterol, but they may also block the brain from making cholesterol. Dr. Shin says there is a direct link between cholesterol and neurotransmitters in the brain. The translation is simple. Zero, or lower cholesterol, could mean impaired brain function. It isn’t a stretch that statin drugs that block cholesterol in the liver may also do the same thing in the brain. Statins work by blocking a critical enzyme (HMG CoA reductase) which facilitates the chemical synthesis of cholesterol. This causes effects throughout the entire body, including the brain. Officially, I can’t tell you to stay away from statins – you can make your own decision for yourself, after discussion with your doctor. However I DO recommend using natural ingredients that have:
Proven heart-strengthening power
And the research behind Allicin is astounding:
• A study by the Institute of Physiology found that Allicin significantly helps resist the buildup of plaque in arteries.1
• A study done by Georgetown University Medical Center found that Allicin lowers blood pressure.2
• A study by the Department of Environmental Medicine found Allicin helps prevent clot formation (clot formation is the cause more than 90% of heart attacks and more than 85% of strokes).3
• Researchers at Cornell University found that alliin, the precursor of allicin (already shown to be a potent antioxidant), may have anti-cancer properties (more studies are needed).4
Want to know the most interesting fact about Allicin?
Allicin is derived from…garlic! It doesn’t get much more natural than that. …Because of all this and much more, I knew I had to do whatever it takes to make this incredible compound available to the public.
But, there were problems
As you can probably guess, eating bunches of garlic, day in and day out, isn’t going to provide your body with the cholesterol-improving, plaque-reducing properties of Allicin. The compound would have to be in an easy-to-use capsule form with the same bioactive properties. It would also have to be:
• As odorless as possible
• Absent of defects
• NOT irradiated or chemically treated, in any way And that’s exactly what I’ve done with this formula.
You will NOT get garlic breath
Although the main ingredient comes from garlic, the capsules won‘t make your breath smell. And you won’t get any sort of garlic-flavored burps. That’s because the garlic used for is produced from a proprietary process using mature, premium grade garlic bulbs, specially grown and hand-selected to produce odor-controlled garlic. Each bulb is separated into individual cloves, and trimmed and peeled by hand. Then they are washed and gently dehydrated, using a proprietary process that preserves the key active ingredients and also virtually eliminates garlic odor, controls bacteria, and assures purity of color and absence of defects. Dehydration is superior to steam-distilled preparations and water-extracted products, because the latter do not allow the active ingredients to maintain the same bioactive properties. The garlic, however, is NOT irradiated nor chemically treated. Once encapsulated, an independent third party assays and certifies the formula to assure safety and purity. This rigorous purification and certification process is what makes it “pharmaceutical grade.” Here are a couple questions I get about this formula:
“What if I‘m already on statins?”
My answer is: There’s no reason not to add a natural backup, without significant side effects (but be sure to get your doctor’s OK, first). Some might say more than one treatment is redundant, but this is your heart we’re talking about!
“Do I still need to worry about my cholesterol if I’m taking your Powerhouse Omega Formula?”
Good question. Here’s something else you need to know:
As amazing as my pharmaceutical grade fish oil is, it does NOT directly lower bad cholesterol… unless it’s combined with garlic
Which is why I’m releasing my pharmaceutical grade Dr. Bill’s Maximum Allicin Formula – the best formula available, with all the heart-health benefits of Allicin. One capsule of pharmaceutical grade Dr. Bill’s Maximum Allicin Formula contains 6,500mcg of Allicin! This amazing substance blocks the tendency of omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil to raise the “bad” LDL cholesterol, at the same time it raises the “good” HDL cholesterol. This makes fish oil a net cholesterol lowering agent, in addition to the other great properties of omega-3’s, like lowering triglycerides, reducing plaque formation, lowering blood pressure, resting heart rate and suppressing any abnormal heart rhythms.
So, you should always take your fish oil with garlic extract, to gain this important additional health benefit.
Your investment is $49.95 plus S&H for a 30-day supply of this life-giving supplement. However, if you are one of the first 100 people to order, you’ll receive FREE ENROLLMENT into my exclusive continuity membership program, where you’ll qualify to receive a $10 discount on all your future bottles of pharmaceutical grade Dr. Bill’s Maximum Allicin Formula. And, so you don’t go a day without Allicin in your system – lowering your bad cholesterol, blood pressure, and strengthening your heart – you’ll automatically receive a fresh bottle every 30 days for the low member price of only $39.95 plus S&H. And you can cancel at any time.
If you are at all concerned about your cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and their impact on your heart health… then Dr. Bill’s Maximum Allicin Formula is for YOU.
With best wishes for reduced cardiac risk & your optimal heart health,
William Thomas Stillwell, M.D.
FACS FICS FAAOS FAANAOS FAAPGS
The Wellness Warrior™
P.S. There’s nothing more serious than a sudden, deadly heart attack. Remember…the most common first sign of heart disease is often… SUDDEN DEATH! We ALL know someone who died this way, leaving loved ones behind, just like my Dad. You must do everything within your power to prevent yourself from suffering from the same fate. Garlic extract (containing allicin) is reported to:
• Lower your bad cholesterol
• Lower your blood pressure
• Make your Powerhouse Omega Formula even more effective, by making it a net cholesterol lowering agent, to further reduce your risk of deadly heart disease.
• “Thin” (anticoagulate) your blood, to prevent dangerous abnormal intravenous blood clots That’s why, both as a doctor and as someone who takes his heart health very seriously, I never let a day go by without taking my own pharmaceutical grade Dr. Bill’s Maximum Allicin Formula…and neither should YOU.
1. Siegel G, Malmsten M, Pietzsch J, Schmidt A, Buddecke E, Michel F, Ploch M, Schneider W The effect of garlic on arteriosclerotic nanoplaque formation and size. Phytomedicine. 2004 Jan;11(1):24-35.
2. Mohamadi A, Jarrell ST, Shi SJ, Andrawis NS, Myers A, Clouatre D, Preuss HG. Effects of wild versus cultivated garlic on blood pressure and other parameters in hypertensive rats. Heart Dis. 2000 Jan-Feb;2(1):3-9.
3. Srivastava KC, Tyagi OD. Effects of a garlic-derived principle (ajoene) on aggregation and arachidonic acid metabolism in human blood platelets. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 1993 Aug;49(2):587-95.
4. Mousa AS, Mousa SA. Anti-angiogenesis efficacy of the garlic ingredient alliin and antioxidants: role of nitric oxide and p53. Nutr Cancer. 2005;53(1):104-10. The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the author, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of injuries. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.